Wickedsoul Affiliate Program
One of the most successful online clothing stores, Wickedsoul is attracting a lot of attention from its global customers. We are one of the most thriving fashion clothing boutiques that offer you a great income potential by just telling people about us. With our unique affiliate program, you can generate a solid income, without making much effort, for we have all the tools needed for you to get started and be successful. Thanks to our rich presence on the Internet, we are a highly popular online clothing store that has a range of stylish and chic clothing, including thrift finds to top trend-spotting designer outfits. With a pioneering vision of style, we invite you to tread the steps of success and share in our prosperity by becoming a wickedsoul affiliate.
Benefits of Joining
- High conversion rate
- High commissions for referrals or on sales through your site
- Capsule collections and special offers for affiliates
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to work with a premium lifestyle clothing brand
This agreement comprises the terms and conditions applicable to your participation as a member of the wickedsoul.com Affiliate Program.
- Enrollment : To begin with, you will need to submit a Program Application through our site. As soon as your account is activated with us, we will evaluate it in good faith to ensure you comply with our terms and rules. Your account may be rejected if we determine that your site does not qualify for the Program. The reasons for rejection may be varied, including harassing or obscene, or objectionable content or promoting violence, indulging in or helping others in promoting copyright infringement.
- Utilizing Links on Your Site: Affiliate websites of Wickedsoul are free to use any form of promotion, in compliance with the terms of the Agreement. Affiliates may use button links, banner advertisements, or text links to wickedsoul.com, however, we are strict on spamming and terminate any accounts suspected to be indulging in unnecessary bulk mailing. This will result in forfeiture of monies otherwise due you hereunder. We allow our service marks, trade names, and/or logos to be used as promotional links for display on your Affiliate Site. As per the terms of this agreement, you will get a limited, non-transferable license, allowing you the permission to download such Links for placement on your Affiliate Site in order to serve the sole purpose of promoting sites fully owned, operated, and controlled by Wickedsoul. Your using the Links will be considered your agreement to comply and cooperate with us so as to establish and maintain such Links. You may visually modify a Link with our consent.
- Commissions: As an affiliate of wickedsoul, you shall be entitled for a commission based on the following structure: 6% - 12% Per Order Wickedsoul.com forbids any form of incentive offering to obtain a sale. For incentivized commission, you need to take prior approval from us. Please send us any enquiry about availability of any incentive at e-mail email@example.com. The Commission Rate may be changed from time to time, with prior notice. We will send you an e-mail notifying about the change. Wickedsoul requires you to take prior permission before referring clients to our website from any of your free hosting service. The final decision whether to allow you commission will depend on Wickedsoul team.
- Commission Payment : All due commissions shall be paid directly by Wickedsoul.com in accordance with a previously agreed upon regular payout cycle. We don't allow commissions for signups by you, your family, or your company. Wickedsoul reserves the right to make payments only for active referrals. You can earn commissions for each new client you refer to us through the affiliate link. Wickedsoul reserves the right to cancel your affiliate coupons. Affiliate commission does not apply to coupons created internally for Wickedsoul promotion.
- Responsibility for Your Site: As an affiliate, the development, operation and maintenance of your own website is your sole responsibility. You also take responsibility for all material appearing on your site. Wickedsoul is in no way responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of your website or for anything posted there. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that content posted on your website does not violate rights of third party, any laws, which may include 18 U.S.C. Section 2257, or are libelous or otherwise illegal. Wickedsoul is in no way responsible for your use of a third party's proprietary or copyright material in breach of the law. We require you to have the proof of permission to use such material on your site. As an affiliate with Wickedsoul, you must disclose your "material connection" with Wickedsoul when you offer a testimonial on our services or endorse us, in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines outlined here.
- Providing misleading, incomplete, or inaccurate information to Wickedsoul regarding your identity, contact details, or any other essential information;
- Spamming or sending unsolicited mass e-mails, IRC postings, or violating anti-spamming policies of Wickedsoul or state law;
- Indulging in popup ad network activities;
- Attempting to mislead, misguide, defraud, or cheat us in any way;
- Lying to the public about the terms and conditions of Wickedsoul.com or your sites;
Wickedsoul does not allow use of IFrames. You require prior permission before using IFrames. Wickedsoul.com considers any sales made through cookie stuffing method or hidden IFrames invalid. Wickedsoul.com understands that its affiliates will follow all ethical means for all tasks.
Minimum Payment Threshold: Wickedsoul affiliates must earn a minimum of $100 to receive payment in commission. All payments less than $100 will remain pending until your balance reaches a $100 threshold. All pending sales due to the minimum threshold have to remain active according to TOS requirements laid down by wickedsoul.com in order to be eligible for payment. If you don't reach a minimum threshold of $100 within 180 days of completion of Qualified Purchase, commission payments will be forfeited, with your commission balance becoming $0.
Tax Forms and Address Changes: Wickedsoul.com requires you to submit tax and payment information to issue you Commission Fee. Your commission fee will be forfeited if Wickedsoul.com does not receive the tax or payment information within a period of 120 days of Commission being earned. Each Affiliate must submit a W8/W9 tax form for Wickedsoul.com to issue Commission Fees. The affiliates are themselves responsible to pay taxes related to the commissions earned under this Agreement.
Term of the Agreement: The term of this Agreement starts immediately once we accept your Affiliate Program Application. The agreement may be terminated by either party with or without cause by giving prior notice of termination in the form of e-mail. If the Agreement is terminated due to any violation by the affiliate, you shall not be eligible to receive any commissions payments, including commissions earned before the date of termination. You are eligible for a commission on sales that might have occurred during the term of the Agreement if the Agreement is terminated for other reason. Wickedsoul.com reserves the right to hold back your final payment for a reasonable time so that the correct amount is paid.
Relationship of Parties: Affiliates are not considered an agent of the Wickedsoul. We expressly disclaim responsibility for any of your conduct in violation of our agreement. Affiliates have no authority to make any representations on our behalf. You promise not to make any statement that contradicts anything in this Section.
Disclaimers: We make no warranties, express or implied, with regard to the Affiliate Program or other items sold through the Program. Wickedsoul.com makes no representation that the website will remain uninterrupted and that we are not liable for any consequences of interruptions.
Confidentiality: Wickedsoul.com may share some secret information with you as a result of your participation in the Program. The information shall be considered confidential, herein referred to as "Confidential Information," which may include any modifications to the terms and provisions of the agreement made especially for your website. You agree not to disclose our information during the term of this Agreement.
Indemnification: Affiliates must agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless wickedsoul.com against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, or expenses, which may include attorneys' fees and costs.
Binding Arbitration: Your participation in this affiliate program shows your acceptance to the binding arbitration for any claims or disputes arising against wickedsoul.com or its subsidiaries. Wickedsoul will select its own arbitration firm as the sole arbitrator for any claims or disputes arising from participation in this program. The affiliate will be responsible for all costs related to such arbitration.